Monday, July 15, 2019

Series Finale


Hello, Readers!

Since I decided to release all remaining chapters in one fell swoop, I thought it might be best to announce that in a post so it would be easiest to locate the latest and final episodes of After Midnight

After Midnight was a series that has been ongoing (ish) since October 31, 2011. And while it’s had its ups and downs—starts and (lots of) stops, it has been a very fun and enjoyable story to write.

I feel honored to have such a devoted readership and truly love and adore you all for sticking with me until the end. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you a million times over. I cannot tell you how much I’ve appreciated the time we’ve spent together. But, sadly, all good things must come to an end.

Below you’ll find the newly released and final chapters of After Midnight:

Episode 85: Here, Rover
Episode 86: Thrown to the Wolves
Episode 87: Inner Beast
Episode 88: Eclipsed
Episode 89: Lunar Shift
Episode 90: Strength of the Pack
Epilogue: Dog and Pony Show

Now I know the story was in “hiatus” status for nearly 2 years (since December 4, 2017) and it’s impossible for you to remember the many, MANY events that took place over the story’s 8-year run, I want to remind you that you can always catch up by reading the Summaries. Trust me, I don’t expect you to reread the ENTIRE story (unless you’re into that). However, a word of caution: these summaries are not all-inclusive. They are merely snips of what occurred in each chapter.

I have worked tirelessly these past few months to try and ensure these final chapters have summed up and closed every opened storyline so we all receive closure for those burning questions (I hope). If, however, you’ve found something that wasn’t completed and are curious about, feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line at djvafterhours@gmail.com. Also, remember I am always open for recreations and scenes that you want to see and would gladly add them to the Fanfic page of After Hours.

Again, I want to thank you all for being with me and the wonderful characters of After Midnight. I wish you all a wonderful future and hope you enjoy this story’s finale.

~ Daijah

P.S. Feel free to check out my other stories (links in the widget on the right). My latest work: The Chameleon is currently ongoing with new chapters every Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Damn it! I thought there was more...DJ we still have questions. This isn't fair. What happened with Rick and Izzy? Charlie and Sophie needed babies. Connor for that matter. All girls LOL because that would serve him right. hahahaha I need to know how Eli is doing with Mandy. And I swear I had hopes that Robeta was really Lobo's wife in another form like Rafe had been. Come on...give me more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, lol. Anything I can answer for you, I'll gladly work on it :)

      Ulrich and Isabella eventually worked everything out. Of course, it took a lot of work from the both of them but after bonding they'd finally found their peace and harmony once again.

      Charlie and Sophie will have lots of babies in their future. Sophie is a wonderful mother and is enjoying watching her little pups become strong leaders within the pack.

      Connor for now is enjoying his uncle role, but I'm sure Karri does not have to do much in the way of convincing to get him to give her the pups she wants. Hahaha now that is just plain cruel!

      Eli and Mandy have grown closer together, she bagged her wolf! They are becoming a much loved and fun to watch power couple and she's enjoying the media attention as the girlfriend of Night Shift's drummer.

      Interesting take. Unfortunately, his is the one heart that won't mend. But no worries, he is enjoying being a grandfather and looking forward to even more from his daughter and (mostly) forgiven son-in-law.

      Thank you for your undying support <3

      Delete