Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Christmas!



Hello all!

So. I'd hoped to have a chapter to release prior to going on vacation, but, alas, I was unable to finish shots. SO that chapter will be released when I get home from California. Spending the holidays with my husband's family.

In the meantime, I have a few goodies to tide you all over (hopefully) until my return.

Simful - Codename: Danger edition

After Hours: Connor Morvant

After Hours: Riley Dupree

After Hours: Victor Murphy

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! See you all soon!

Thank you,

~ Daijah

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a small post, but it's jam packed! Three After Hours interviews AND an entire issue of Simful. I enjoyed every minute of my reading. Fine ... I spent some time viewing the pictures as well because they're works of art. And, well, for reasons. ;-) Thanks for all the effort, DJ! You're a master.

    ReplyDelete