Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy 4th Anniversary!


Hello readers!

So today, on After Midnight's Fourth year anniversary, I was hoping to publish an episode. Unfortunately, with Outbreak going, I ran short on time and only managed to get half of the next After Midnight's shots done. I won't be able to post it tonight since trick-or-treaters have begun to ring the bell. But I will definitely have it ready for tomorrow.

However, I still couldn't let the day pass without wishing Kaya, Caleb, Connor, Eli and the gang a Happy 4th Anniversary and to, of course, thank you all for following us and our misadventures!

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

~Daijah

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well it'll be just a moment more. I figured since i failed the 31st I'd just post it on Tuesday, the normal day. *hides behind couch*

      Delete
  2. AWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFTER MIDNIGHT!!!! Wow! 4 years??? Where as the time gone?

    Thank you DJ for the great years of entertainment. I'm looking forward to many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you

      Time does seem to fly by. I can't believe it's been 4 years either. They've all been through so much and still have more to go.

      Delete