Friday, June 26, 2015

Status Update

Hello Readers!

I know you thought I up and disappeared (again). But NOPE! Can't get rid of me that easily. Yes, I am still around. Here I was sitting thinking that now with one story ended, things would get better, easier and more manageable with 2 active stories. HA! Boy was I wrong. Welp. Basically things seem busier (how in the heck does that happen?)  or maybe with one less thing on my plate I am just now noticing? *shrugs* Either way, I have gone from one mishap to the next (computer freezing, reorganizing/redecorating my home, food poisoning, modem death and a tiny, smidgen of brain fart/writer's block). BUT I am back and at work on both After Midnight and Cold Blooded. Currently, I am building sets for the next updates (fun, fun).

So. Until then, enjoy a small preview of those aforementioned lots.

~Daijah


Hmm...so much for gender neutral? :O Spoiler alert! I guess Amanda was right after all!



10 comments:

  1. The nursery is cute! I love that bench and the cribs. Looks like Caleb was right too, she's carrying more than one. Wasn't Ky in denial on that fact? Looking forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was posted a bit before the chapter but I wanted to show I was at least working on it! And yep, Caleb's about to be a dad a few times over :D

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I had to scroll back & forth a few times to take in all the lovely details. Can't wait to meet the new babies and see Kaya and Caleb in their new roles as Mommy & Daddy. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun decorating this space. (Used to be a garage lol). But I think it came out great. I wanted something that wasn't too kiddy and had a nice grown up feel to it too. Daddy Caleb...should be interesting :D

      Delete
  3. I love the nursery. Looks like a litter is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too! It's almost time! They're almost here :D

      Delete
  5. The nursery is darling! Are there triplets?? It's good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yep! I was actually surprised by that myself. I was expecting one MAYBE two but I went ahead in the save and let her have them. One pop up announcement after the next. Shocking! Caleb's got that super sperm haha

      Delete