Saturday, March 7, 2015

We're back!

Hello everyone!

As you may have seen, my computer has arrived and I have finished configuring the graphics, moving the CC and save files and basically getting everything ready to start shots again.

Tomorrow I will begin taking pictures for the completed pieces and should have a new chapter ready to go for each story next week! YAY!

Thank you for being so patient with me and just being there in general! You have no idea how motivating it is knowing someone is out there anxiously waiting and loyally reading my work.

So, to show my gratitude, have a teaser of a leading man. 


Teaser Caleb!

Bonus:


I just loved the contrast of colors around Connor :)

~Daijah

2 comments:

  1. Teasing me with these glorious men in glorious detail...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry :P

      But it's making me really excited about being in game which is a great thing. I've already finished a Cold Blooded chapter. I was gonna post it yesterday but...

      Today I'll be working on After Midnight.

      Delete