Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Good News!

Hello Everyone!

As the subject says, I have good news. I've been working diligently on the next episodes of After Midnight. I would like to direct your attention to the progress tracker recently added to the top right corner:


In a recent comment, I told one reader that I would have an update today, Tuesday, September 9, 2014. And, happily enough, I do. BUT...(and that's a big but) I've decided to withhold the post.

*dodges tomatoes and sharp objects* Hey watch it! That almost got me! :(

I was only trying to explain! The reason I'm withholding the episode is so I can create a stockpile of at least 10 so that I can *hopefully* keep the story going without interruptions. It was always easiest when I had the next 5 or 20 ready to go and kept the blog from being such a ghost town. 

As shown by the Progress Tracker, I've completed 2 episodes and am readying the next 4 for shots. Once I make it to 10, which will be quick (fingers crossed) I'll start releasing the episodes again.

I again wanted to thank you all for being patient and for giving me the kick in the ass that I needed. *Hugs*

~Daijah

P.S. For anyone who don't mind spoilers, here's a sneak peek at the completed episodes:
Episode 66: A Bridge Too Fur
Episode 67: Like Father, Like Pup

10 comments:

  1. keep dodging woman, but my aim is getting better!!!! Kick in the ass...got another coming right up! 2 of 10 you have a week ONE WEEK I tell ya to have the other 8 done so we can have an updated on the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.o You're a very dangerous person, J. One week huh? (or 13 days depending on how you look at it) Not sure how much I can get done in that time. BUT I will try. There must be an update this month, definitely :)

      I'll work on shots for Episode 68 tomorrow :)

      Delete
  2. B-b-b-but ... you have an episode ready NOW, and I can't haz it? That's kinda rude, DJ. *whips another tomato, then pouts* I even looked at the sneak peak and saw Connor in two of the pics. Cruel and unusual punishment. I don't dare look at the next one. Who knows what it'll do to me. You've been a very naughty girl. Now, get writing and make it up to us ... post haste! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OWWWW! And I just washed my hair :(

      Yeah Connor's gonna be getting a lot of face time in the next...6ish+ eps. It's time to see more about that badboy's life and if he'll finally get what he's always wanted :)

      But not on purpose! Really! I swear it! I will make it up, writing now! :D

      Delete
  3. No Connor and Karri?

    *cries for days*

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE HURRY :( I'VE BEEN WAITING >< LIKE REALLY WAITING :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New episode this Tuesday! I'm halfway through my goal of 10 completed episodes :D

      Delete
  5. I already read the next post, but I'm still throwing some tomatoes. I need the practice...
    Hell, I'm grinding them into paste... dodge that!

    I thought we agreed (after I did it) that there would be no more hostage chapters.
    Have some more *fake-rage* tomato paste... hiyah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well that's just cruel! I'm not a practice dummy! I'd like to nominate some substitutes!

      Caleb
      Connor
      Charlie
      Derrick
      Ryan
      Dustin
      Brett
      Victor

      They won't mind having stuff thrown at them since it happens on a daily. PLUS! BONUS! They can do it in the buff O.o

      (And now that you're fairly distracted, lemme just take the time to *flee*)

      No hostages here. I've released them! They are free to roam the earth! :D

      Delete