Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Status update!

Hello Everyone!

It's me again! I wanted to pop in and say, first of all, yes I'm still alive and well. Secondly, my husband and I are all moved into the new house and I have the main rooms (master bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen) unpacked and ready for use and I (obviously) have internet up and running. Now to get back to work. So far I have 2 chapters left to write for Codename: Danger for the series to be done (and then a crap load of pictures to shoot) and then I can FINALLY focus on After Midnight. I know I keep saying it but I am working as quickly as I can. I hate leaving the story where it was for so long but I am getting back into the groove of everything now. The wolves will once again have their lives back and no more 4 month interruptions! I hope everyone is doing well and I will "see" you again real soon! Until then, toodles!

~Daijah

4 comments:

  1. It's about time you stop worrying about real life stuff and get back to what's really important!!! Man I've been telling you that for months, but.....noooo you wanna do things like buy a house, and go to school. Pfft...being responsible, who needs it??? LOL

    Congrats on the new place and hopefully now that you are settled in your new house you'll be able to get back to work on entertaining us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Oops! I forgot :( I have been working so hard on getting things straight, really I have. :D

      Thank you! I've already set up so many different projects for the place! It's gonna be great I tell ya!

      Delete
  2. Pfff, priorities! Do you have them? Apparently not!
    Focus on important things! The wolves in AM have a HOUSE, a freaking MANSION to be exact. Just move in with them and call it a day...

    Good to know you have everything up and running. Internet was the first thing right? LOL, of course it was! So, when's the housewarming party? I'll be the one with the cupcakes standing at the front door! Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know! I suck :( Very true! I wonder how that would play out though! I'd be thinking up ways for Kaya to occupy her time while I snuck off with Caleb. Of course I'd have to write in some sort of clause to the whole mating thing. Then again I'm more into Charlie. He's a real hottie and loyal to a fault!

      YES! HAHA That absolutely was :P I can't live without my net! Hmm housewarming party? Very good, I shall need to start planning!

      Delete