Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bit of a Snag...

So things aren't going quite as planned for the upcoming chapters. Between you and me (I think EA is out to get me). That plus I have a tiny bit of writer's block BUT not to worry I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to find my focus again and that doesn't really seem to be with me for After Midnight. I have several ideas that I've noted on the document so when I get back to writing it should help me push through the block. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience. Your support is always so very appreciated!

Yours truly,

~Daijah

4 comments:

  1. GET TO WORK WOMAN!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M Caleb-DETOXING!!!!

    Lol, take your time! You're juggling several stories for crying out loud! We can... *strain*... wait!
    Plus, it seems to be the time for blocks, It's reassuring you're not immune :P Muhahahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...yeah, that's bad! I opened the doc today to get some stuff sorted :D I'm going, I'm going!

      Yeah I do this to myself though and no one sane around me to tell me it's sort of a bad idea. *Looking at all of you*. Haha glad I can join the ranks of the stuck :P it's encouraging it gets us all (wait...no...HEY!)

      Delete
  2. Meh.. I'll wait. Just anxious to see what Luther is up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luther, that evil, evil man. He is definitely in for a real surprise when he sees what he's stepped into! He might have bitten off a little more than he can chew this time :)

      Delete