Monday, September 16, 2013

New Chapters Coming Soon!

Hello to all my devoted readers and followers! I just wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone know that I am currently working on getting some writing and shots done for the next chapters of After Midnight. I know the last section ended with a gasp moment as Luther disrupted the celebrations for new Alpha Caleb and Luna Kaya and everyone is wondering what he's planning. Well hopefully very soon I can resume the set schedule for After Midnight once more and you will find out exactly what's boiling in that mind of Luther Crowley! Thank you for sticking it out with me. As always your support is greatly appreciated!

Yours truly,

~Daijah

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We're gonna finally get into some of the stories that have been left opened for a bit and that impending war is going to be at the forefront!

      Delete
  2. You are totally forbidden from ending any of your chapters next season in cliffys!!!!!!!!! FORBIDDEN I say! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sorry about that :P I really didn't intend for it to take so long before the next chapters started. But of course with Halloween coming I had to get the next October story ready for print :)

      Delete