Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Notice: Next Chapter Post Delay

Hey there everyone!

I just wanted to drop a note and let all of you know what was happening and the reason why the next chapter was delayed. I am currently in the middle of a move, and while I have my electricity on and my computer set up (come on, that was like the FIRST thing I did), I'm not in a position to really focus on the chapter's release.

So After Midnight might not post until Fri-Sat, same as Beauty and Codename: Danger (though Saturday is I guess CND's normal release schedule). I just wanted you to know I wasn't being held hostage in a closet somewhere and will work very hard to get a release for those three stories within the next three days...wow three days...hmm...yeah...um...that's the basic grace period right? But I will try and also respond to your comments as well! Thank you for your undying support as always!

Yours truly,

~ Daijah


No comments:

Post a Comment